Imprinit is a marketplace and society that connects local people and travelers. It is very important for us to provide you with the secure and trustful service. That’s why we care about your personal information which is used and shared on www.imprinit.com. By visiting, registering and using any of Imprinit services you are accepting our Privacy Policies.
This policy does not apply to the policies of third parties that Imprinit does not own or control.
I. Information collected by ImprinitIn order you to use Imprinit services and to be able book & add activities we collect some personal information from you, some info is obligatory to provide. We collect only relevant personal information for the purpose of Imprinit website. This is done in order to provide you with great and safe customized experience. You have a right to access, edit, update or transfer your personal information within your account. If you want to deactivate your account all your personal information will be deleted.
II. International transferYour information can be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your country, state, province where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Georgia and choose to provide information to us, Imprinit transfers your personal information to Georgia and processes it there. Your registration at Imprinit represents your agreement to this transfer.
III. Information you provide directly to Imprinit:If you are interested in obtaining information and services from Imprinit, or in participating in certain activities on the Services, you may need to provide us with information about yourself.
- If you register with Imprinit, become a user, want to add activity and become a Local Guide, contact other travelers and use other Service you are required to provide “Person Identity Information”. This includes, but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, government-issued identification card, home address.
- If you want to book any activity or make any other transaction within Service, you are asked for your credit card number and billing information.
- User Profile: some information as your birthday, preferences, interests, social accounts names, a bio, visual files are optional and may be hidden or not provided.
IV. Information we collect automatically:In addition to the information you provide to us, we also use standard Internet technologies to collect automatically some additional information.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Imprinit automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, operating system, device settings like language, and geographic location of your device, and the page you requested. Imprinit uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
V. Analytics.Imprinit uses service like Google Analytics to help analyze and understand how our site and mobile applications are used in order to make Imprinit more exciting, attractive and valuable to you. This is a data about how users use the website (device data, logs, device type, etc. but not personal information). This third-party service does not disclosure your personal information.
VI. EmailsYour personal email will be never provided to the third party without your permission. Your email can be used for sending email about Imprinit’s news, updates, offers and promotions, new services, any relevant information concerning your bookings and activities, providing reviews. Your email will be used for internal communication (message notifications) with the local guide and other travelers. Imprinit does not collect any data through messaging platform. User can contact our Support Team within any issue with other users in order to report them. Imprinit does not read your private messages unless the user was reported for impropriate behavior. You are entirely and solely responsible for any information that you provide and share with other users through Imprinit website.
- Imprinit may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of your devices. If the location data contains your personal information, then Imprinit will treat this location data in accordance with this Policy.
- Imprinit may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
VIII. Keeping your personal information secureYour Imprinit account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
IX. Use and disclosureImprinit may use information that we collect from and about you for a variety of business purposes, including:
- to maintain and manage your account, deliver content and services that you request, and enhance your experience on our Services;
- to process and track your Imprinit Bookings and provide the Services and content you request;
- to communicate with you about the content and Services in which you may be interested, or to respond to your inquiries or comments;
- to offer you branded or co-branded services, or features, such as travel services;
- to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and the products and services we offer; or
- in accordance with your consent.
In order to make our content and Services more interesting and relevant to you, we may use the information we collect from and about you to make inferences and predictions about your potential areas of interest. When the information collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific person, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
X. Ways to control the usage of your personal information
1. In the section “My Profile” you can access, edit, delete, update your personal information.
2. Be aware that not disclosing some information is possible but may lead you to unable using website.
XII. Conditions of Use
You must be 14 years older to register Imprinit website and use become a member of Imprinit Outdoor Travelers’ Society. However, you must be 18 years old in order to add or book any activity on Imprinit. We recommend that users between the ages 14 and 18 ask and receive permissions from a legal guardian before using Imprinit. We do not collect information about children. If we learn that Imprinit has collected information from a child under age 14, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. All user accounts under age14 will be deactivated by our Support Team.
Please note, that Imprinit is yet an incorporated startup and this document is based on international law.
XIII. Issues and Complains:
If user has any complain or case of damage, they can contact Imprint Support Team within one day after the complaint has arisen in order to solve it reasonably.
Do you have any questions, complain, concerns or suggestions? In case you have any, please contact Imprinit at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to do our best to solve any issue. Please contact us as well to report any violations of these Terms of Service.