Imprinit is a marketplace and society that connects local people and travelers. It is very important for us to provide you with the secure and trustful service. That’s why we care about your personal information which is used and shared on www.imprinit.com. By visiting, registering and using any of Imprinit services you are accepting our Privacy Policies.
This policy does not apply to the policies of third parties that Imprinit does not own or control.
I. Information collected by ImprinitWe collect only relevant personal information for the purpose of Imprinit website. This is done in order to provide you with great customized experience.
II. International transferYour information can be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your country, state, province where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Georgia and choose to provide information to us, Imprinit transfers your personal information to Georgia and processes it there. Your registration at Imprinit represents your agreement to this transfer.
III. Information you provide directly to Imprinit:If you are interested in obtaining information and services from Imprinit, or in participating in certain activities on the Services, you may need to provide us with information about yourself.
- If you register with Imprinit, become a user, want to add activity and become a Local Guide, contact other travelers and use other Service you are required to provide “Person Identity Information”. This includes, but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, government-issued identification card, home address.
- If you want to book any activity or make any other transaction within Service, you are asked for your credit card number and billing information.
- User Profile: some information as your birthday, preferences, interests, social accounts names, a bio, visual files are optional and may be hidden or not provided.
Information we collect automatically:In addition to the information you provide to us, we also use standard Internet technologies to collect automatically some additional information.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Imprinit automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Imprinit cookie information, and the page you requested. Imprinit uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Imprinit may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of your devices. If the location data contains your personal information, then Imprinit will treat this location data in accordance with this Policy.
- Imprinit may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
IV. Keeping your personal information secureYour Imprinit account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
V. Use and disclosureImprinit may use information that we collect from and about you for a variety of business purposes, including:
- to maintain and manage your account, deliver content and services that you request, and enhance your experience on our Services;
- to process and track your Imprinit Bookings and provide the Services and content you request;
- to communicate with you about the content and Services in which you may be interested, or to respond to your inquiries or comments;
- to offer you branded or co-branded services, or features, such as travel services;
- to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and the products and services we offer; or
- in accordance with your consent.